Say No to Smoking on “No Smoking Day”
Since cigarette is invested the quote is also running “Smoking is Injurious for heath” but no one cares. People always ignore the warning written on cigarette packet. Today you can see billion of people do smoke. It is like slow poison which can lead to death in future. Few of them smoke because they like smoking and few are addicted to it. To be healthy quit smoking and today is the best day.
A cigarette carries numbers of harmful contents which ruin your body parts. It carries body dangerous chemicals like tar, Carbon monoxide, Hydrogen cyanide, Free radicals, Metals and Radioactive compounds. It can damage your body parts. If you are a smoker and want to know what is going inside your body then have a look below. There are few points given below which can elaborate the effects of smoking on your body parts.
- Smoking affects your respiratory system. Tobacco can harm your whole respiratory system. If you smoke you can bear Irritation of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (voice box), reduced lung function and breathlessness due to swelling and narrowing of the lung airways and excess mucus in the lung passages, impairment of the lungs’ clearance system, leading to the build-up of poisonous substances, which results in lung irritation and damage, increased risk of lung infection and symptoms such as coughing and wheezing and permanent damage to the air sacs of the lungs.
- Tobacco smoke affects your circulatory system. It can damage your respiratory system which leads to raised blood pressure and heart rate, constriction (tightening) of blood vessels in the skin, resulting in a drop in skin temperature, less oxygen carried by the blood, stickier blood, which is more prone to clotting and damage to the lining of the arteries, which is thought to be a contributing factor to atherosclerosis.
- Your immune system can be harmed from tobacco smoke. If you smoke frequently your immune system does not work. You would easily prone to infections of diseases like pneumonia and influenza.
- Your musculoskeletal system will also be affected. It can leads to tightening of certain muscles and reduced bone density.
Quitting smoking is the best option to increase your life. If you are determined than it is not difficult for you to quit Smoking, below are few tips given which can help you:
- Set your smoking quitting plan and put it on fridge so that you always remember your target.
- Be positive about quitting smoking.
- Make a fix date of your target completion.
These are few points which can help you in quitting smoking. “No Smoking Day” is best for quitting smoking. Today we are spreading awareness among people about harmful effects of smoking and telling how to stay healthy.