Are you facing indexing and crawling problem on Google? Do you have low ranking website? Is your not visible in search engine result? These are some problems which people face towards their website.
Do you ever thing why indexing issues occur? Below are few reasons of it, check it out:
- If your web page is password protected. In that case Google would not be able to access it.
- If your web page is too large then also Google cannot access it. It has been analysed that indexing limit of Google is 1.5 Mb.
- Google cannot index your page if your web page has errors. Dynamic websites face indexing problem more often.
- If your page is already indexed but Google not visited your site from long time then also you can lose your page ranking. But why Google not visited your site? Because you are suffering from a page penalty.
- Accidental blocking of a page in robots.txt or in Meta tags will also stop search engines from caching a page.
It is really important to fix these issues. But why is it so?
In today’s competitive business world everyone is taking part in business race. Internet is gaining large amount of traffic day by day. Market is full of online businesses and to survive in this market optimisation of websites are really very important. Google is the largest search and to get qualitative and huge amount traffic on your website it is necessary to crawl your website on Google.
To fix indexing and crawling issues there are few tips given below, have a look:
Check Google Cache
Sometimes indexing problem occurs due to newly launched web domain without enough quality backlinks. To solve such issue you should first check for website navigation problems. If there is no such website navigation problem then get more quality backlinks. To get quality backlinks you should create an XML sitemap and submit it to Google.
Test Your Robots.txt File
At times search engine indexing problems can be caused by Robots.txt file errors. What are Robots.txt file errors? Robots.txt file errors are small non mandatory text file which is uploaded to the root directory of a web server. This issue can be solved by a simple syntax error.
Add a URL to the Google Index
To index your webpage to Google, you can directly submit your URL to Google. If Google is not indexing your webpage then you can submit UR by visiting the Google Add URL page.
Grey Toolbar PageRank
It has been seen that if the Google Toolbar displays Grey PageRank on a particular page, it means that Google does not rank current page. Why Grey PR displays and how it can be cured?
- Lacking of PR – This happens because the page is not getting enough backlinks.it mean you have to collect backlinks as much as you can.
- Duplicate Content – Content is said to be a king. Google never accept those websites who have duplicate content or low quality. So take care of content.
- Banned Domains – If you are running any domain which is already banned from Google or suffered a Google Page Rank penalty then it is also have restricted entry to Google. Work on your Google PR Penalty.
High frequency of updating websites gives you good search result in search engine. Google automatically index those websites which updated frequently and improve their PR on regular basis. So remember to update your website regularly.
The Googlebot crawler follows links for which backlinks are necessary. It means, if you have more backlinks both inbound and outbound links, it will be easy for your site to be indexed. But the link should be qualitative.
Low Page Rank
Page Ranking plays very important role in indexing any website. If your page ranking is good then the Grey Page Rank pages will get cached far less often. So make your PR high.
If Google is not indexing your webpage then check out the following errors. May your website is facing one. Check your website now and improve it.